Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

BEST. PRESENT. EVER.


But in all seriousness, Merry Christmas everyone. I still don't get why Google says a generic "Happy Holidays" when it's obviously Christmas, and if they wanted to be generic they should've had "Happy Holidays" up for basically the entire month of December, and possibly sooner if you count Thanksgiving. But I digress. Church was lovely, I have a Kindle, my parents went on a Blue Person kick for presents, and husband tried to find a copy of the Necromonicon, but they were sold out (which is rather distressing actually; what are all those people doing with the Necromonicon...?) so I just got a copy of Lovecraft's stories instead.

Merry Christmas, and please, please, try not to summon Cthulhu. He's just kind of a drag at Christmas parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment