Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hiatus

It has occurred to me that I might should note that this blog is on hiatus while Madness and Insanity descend upon the apartment. This has probably been obvious, but so much Madness and Insanity has occurred that I've yet to be able to officially declare hiatus, which is kind of like declaring Shenanigans.



ANYWAYS. I had finals this week, so I have been studying, and discovering that for some reason Music Appreciation hates me and me only. (No, really. I went to take my final only to find that the song files would not play for me. For everyone else, yes, but not me. I've yet to figure out why.) I've had the gladness to have my Logic professor tell me I'm "learning" (which is a big compliment from the old hippie). I've realized I have a 12-hour road trip ahead, and a week of my mother Spazzing Out.

So, yeah. I'll be back. With stories, with reviews (of which there are many), and with random pictures.

Also we got an unspoilery screenshot from Marble Hornets.

https://twitter.com/whatatroy/status/333392298874400768/photo/1

I...I got nothing.

Speculate over Alex's shoe all you want.

1 comment:

  1. Erica, you know I never spaz.....ever! MY BABY'S COMING TO VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might get a wee bit excited but never spaz....lol!

    ReplyDelete