Monday, May 20, 2013

I Have Returned

It was a nice trip. I do like driving to Virginia. You get to see a lot of interesting things.

Like cars hanging from a guardrail by their back tires. I've yet to figure out how they managed it; but it was West Virginia, so it's probably better not to ask.

It was great to see the county again, especially all the strange people that have moved in and like walking around in the road at night wearing dark clothing. Just like the Quad Cities!

I got to catch up with a lot of people, but I didn't have long. I also got to know my niece and two nephews again, discovered that a 7-year-old and a 5-year-old are better at Wii than I am, heard my 2-year-old nephew use the term "permit", and found that they all appear to have developed something akin to a British accent.

I was also plied with sweet tea and heavy Southern food, no doubt resulting in regaining the ten pounds I had so far lost in attempting to eat healthier.

The trip back, apart from the car hanging precariously from a guardrail, was uneventful.

Completely uneventful.

Okay so it isn't photoshopped and at the time I wasn't so much worried about nonexistent faceless beings as Dale not seeing a turn and driving us off the edge of a mountain. But, you know my blog. Had to include it on principle.

In other news, I passed all my classes, even Music Appreciation after missing a midterm and the final jacking up and not playing any of the songs! YAYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment