Friday, October 18, 2013

Sherlock Season 2 Finale: Reichenbach Falls, or The Title That Wasn't Really Relevant

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THERE ARE MAJOR SUPER SPOILERS INVOLVED, AND IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE THIS YOU SHOULD PROBABLY AVOID THIS BLOG POST. That said, I think this is a pretty accurate summation of this horribly teasy cliffhangery finale.

Sherlock is awesome, and everyone loves him.

Watson: My foreshadowing senses tell me that the press will turn on us soon.


MEANWHILE IN…PLACES

Moriarty: LOOK I’M STEALING THINGS! LOOK AT HOW I STEAL THINGS! WHEEEE


BATHROOM

Press Lady: I’m going to be supposedly clever and manipulative yet later on completely believe the worst explanation ever.

Sherlock: NO.


COURT

Sherlock: Moriarty is a master criminal!

Judge: How do you know?

Sherlock: Because I’m smarter than you.

Judge: THROW HIM IN A CELL.


VERDICT

Jury: OH GOD TELL HIM HE’S NOT GUILTY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!

Judge: Sounds legit.

Sherlock: *facepalm*


BAKER STREET!

Moriarty: I’m going to squeak again! Fear my squeaky voice.

Sherlock: Just…just go.


KIDNAPPING

Donovan: So he uses a photographic memory and forensics that our guys should be able to do but don’t? That must mean he’s guilty!

Lestrade: Donovan I can’t help but think you are a bit of an idiot.

Da Chief: What do you mean you’ve been letting a civilian look at our cases? That’s stupid.

Donovan: Can we arrest him?

Da Chief: For what?

Donovan: …being smarter than us.

Da Chief: Oh, go on then.

ARREST!

Sherlock: NO ONE MOVE OR THE PALE KID GETS IT!

Watson: It might be more effective if you took me hostage instead of yourself.

Sherlock: Like I said…


WORST EXPLANATION EVER!

Press Lady: He says you hired him to be Moriarty and committed those crimes yourself. Because hiring someone to act like a terrorist makes better sense than that person actually being a terrorist.

Watson: *facepalm*

Sherlock: STOP SQUEAKING MORIARTY.

Moriarty: …squeak?


SHOWDOWN!

Moriarty: I want to ruin your reputation because reasons.

Sherlock: So I have to jump off this building or your assassins will shoot my friends?

Moriarty: Pretty much so, yeah. And instead of you “taking me with you” or anything, I’ll just kill myself instead of sticking around to continue actually committing crimes. Even though the trial was to show off to potential clients. Wait, why does this make no sense? Ah well. Hi ho Insanity, away! *dies*

Sherlock: *falls off building*

Watson: DO NOT WANT.


THE STINGER!


Watson: Don’t be dead.

Sherlock: *lurks in shadows*

Audience: BUT HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY EXPLAIN THIS?

Doyle: He climbed up farther on the building...?

Audience: …

Doyle: I’ll…I’ll just go read White Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment