Monday, January 20, 2014

Madness? THIS! IS! BLOGGER!

Today is my 300th blog post! The only reason it deserves its own post is because 300.


Thus far, my blog posts have ranged from nonsense stories, political rants, trolling, babbling about the Slender Man, and occasional actual reviews like I was intending to do in the first place.

At least my blog is aptly named.

And I'm really not sure what this post is even about. I was going to go on a bit of a tear about using the concept of "head of household" as an excuse for spousal abuse, but there's really not much to say about that problem beyond "no seriously don't do it", and people will repent and stop or you have to politely punch them in the face. I mean rebuke them. Politely rebuke them.

In addition to this, I was going to point out that a doctrine is not invalidated by someone misusing it, but that's also sort of obvious and people will either get it or they will impolitely punch you in the face. I mean rebuke you.

Then I thought "but why spend all this time writing out what's obvious?", right after I wrote out the obvious. At that point, it occurred to me that nothing I was typing was really making much sense. So I just gave up and started narrating my thought processes as I wrote this post.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ANYMORE SO HERE'S A PICTURE OF DISCORD

Coffee. It gives you ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment