Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Gun Debate, As Played Out On Social Media

FROM THE REPUBLICAN PERSPECTIVE

Democrat: Durr I r stoopid demo crap and I think all teh gunz are bad and I think getting rid of them will solve all porblems evar!

Republican: Hello, I am an articulate and intelligent Republican with statistics that prove all of my opinions forever, none of which could be skewed or biased in any way.


FROM THE DEMOCRAT PERSPECTIVE

Republican: Durr I r stoopid Repubelcan and I think guns solve all teh thing foreverz cuz I like guns and I'm a redneck and stuff!

Democrat: Hello, I am an articulate and intelligent Democrat with statistics that prove all of my opinions forever, none of which could be skewed or biased in any way.


FROM MY PERSPECTIVE





But seriously if your argument is predicated on ensuring the opposing side uses only stupid broad generalizations then you aren't presenting an actual argument. That is what we call...


No comments:

Post a Comment