Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Notice of Not Being Quite Dead-I Might Even Pull Through, and I Think I'll Go For A Walk

So it's been a while since I've written literally anything on here.

I've been incredibly distracted lately, and it's not just from classes. For some reason I've been in one of those periods of time where you spend all your free time on mindless nonsense. Well, not completely mindless nonsense. I've been reading a bit too.

Anyways, this is just a little update to say I'm going to give more attention to the blog, at least until November when the annual WRITING A WHOLE LOT WHEN YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE TIME month begins. Yes, I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year. I might blog about the experience, but I doubt it.

I will try to build up a blog buffer before November, though. Once finals are over this week I'll hopefully be able to breathe (even though, thanks to the schedule being rearranged, I don't get a break in between sessions this semester). So here's what we have going on:

-Blathering about this election in general, which obviously has to be posted before November. I have a lot of feelings, and it will lead in to another post...
-How social media affects our perception. Let's just say...jerks are becoming jerkier.
-Movie and book reviews-I have to catch up on these. Also I just finished Anna Karenina and I have bookmarked so many pages, so it'll be a long one.
-Doctor Who reviews. I will restart them, hopefully get them finished before the next series.

So until then, I leave you with the new and improved Clear Lakes 44, which is now ECKVA. Hopefully we'll get an actual story this time so I can talk about it.

I'm not going to recap everything, just go to the FWAN forums to find out what you need there.


No comments:

Post a Comment