Sunday, March 19, 2017

Remember that time I went on blog hiatus without telling anyone

So yeah. Since I haven't posted anything of substance in months, I guess we can call this a hiatus. When you're reading three books a week and a coworker quit abruptly in the middle of the work day leaving you short staffed, life gets hectic.

So let's get this out of the way.

I probably won't be doing anymore individual episode reviews of different series. X-Files, for example, is leaving Netflix in April, which means I can't just plop down and watch one when I have time. Instead, I'll write series or season reviews, which I think will work better for me.

I have a huge back list of book reviews to write, though, so those will be arriving at some point. In the future. When I can stop reading preachy books about the environment. Five more weeks of it. I can make it.

See you on the flip side.


No comments:

Post a Comment